Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Tuesday's This-or-That:

Picnic on the beach or picnic in a park? As much as I love the beach, I'd have to say the park because I don't like sand in my food.

Atlantic ocean or Pacific? Pacific. I've loved the Atlantic Ocean since the first time I saw it when I was about 12. But I saw the Pacific Ocean up close last summer and now there's no contest. The Pacific is awesome!

Museum or the ballet? Museum. I get too antsy at the ballet.

Lots of pillows on the bed, or just a few? Well, at least 2, but preferrably more.

Home body or not? Home body. I think about going out, but when it comes down to it, I'd rather stay home, watch movies, play Boggle or Scrabble, Dominoes or backgammon, talk and spend time with my family.

Introverted or extroverted? Introverted.

Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise. There's nothing like waking up to a beautiful sunrise to give your day a great start.

Do you prefer ceiling fans or light fixtures? Ceiling fans. My godparents had one in their kitchen and I just loved it when I was growing up. I've never had one anywhere I lived, but I'm hoping to have a couple when we get a house.

Lions or tigers or bears? Tigers. They're breathtakingly beautiful (although the lion is my fave in "The Wizard of Oz).

The Beatles or The Monkees? Although I like a lot of the Monkees songs, I'd pick The Beatles. No question.



No comments: