Monday, February 25, 2002

Here's my Monday Mission:

1. What part of your body would you most like to change? Explain. My butt. Do I really need to explain?

2. What are the Blogs you absolutely must visit each time you log on, no matter what? yet again, improper, hoopty, cerebral moloko, these folks, wallow. I think that's the short list.

3. What part of your (current or most recent) significant other's body would you most like to change? That's a tough one.

4. At what age would you consider yourself as "old?" Another tough one. 60?

5. I hear many stories about children who show potential in a certain area, only to have their spirits crushed by parents or teachers because they are told they aren't doing it right, or will never amount to anything. Was there a point in your life where you feel like you were discouraged in some manner that had an effect on your life? Not really. I guess I'm lucky. For the most part, I was encouraged to do whatever I wanted to do. I was given lots of opportunites as well.

6. Eek! I left home without my Visor today, I feel nearly naked! What item(s) make you feel naked when you walk off and forget them? Nothing now. I used to not be able to leave the house without a pen and notebook just in case I came across a breaking news story.

7. I believe we are all artistic in some form or fashion. Not just limited to drawing or painting, but carpentry, baking, music, gardening, collecting, you get the idea. What is it you do that best expresses your artistic side? Writing, although I rarely show it in my blogs. But I'll be changing that soon when this one becomes an outlet for creative writing instead of a blog.

BONUS: Stop, hey... what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. ... It's ear shattering, wall rattling, make-me-want-to-strangle-someone, anxiety inducing sound of the kids next door. Thank God they were only visiting for the weekend.

No comments: