Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Here's Tuesday's This-or-That:

Dial-up or cable? Dial-up for now. We've talked about getting cable when we move to our house.

Wal-mart or K-mart? Wal-mart. They have a better selection, lower prices and, in my experience, friendlier, more helpful employees.

Butterfly or dragonfly? Butterfly

Plus or minus? Plus

Liberal or conservative? Conservative

Do you believe in God or not? Yes

Sun or moon? Moon

Do you exercise regularly or not? Not anymore

Coffee or tea? Coffee

St. Patrick's Day or Easter? St. Patrick's Day. Although to many non-Irish people it's an excuse to get drunk and act crazy, to me it's more than that. It's a chance to celebrate and show pride in my ancestory. I'll miss watching the parade in NYC this year, (It's always on WPIX Channel 11.) and I'd be interested to see how it's going to be because of Sept. 11. Anyway, I've always been proud of my Irish roots and St. Patrick's Day has always been a special day for my family. By the way, I'm not full-blooded Irish. As my Irish dad used to say, his kids are FBI - full-blooded Irish & Italian.



No comments: