Wednesday, February 20, 2002

I'm usually not awake at 2 a.m. Even when I am, it's for a quick trip to the bathroom then I'm back to bed. But tonight I can't sleep. I hate to be such a whiner, but the pain is really bothering me. No, more than bothering me, it's keeping me awake. Obviously. Nick and I had a conversation the other day about me whining, being a wuss, being a baby, etc. We came to the conclusion that when it's something minor I whine. When it's something big, I usually tough it out. I tried to tough it out for the last hour and a half, but it's just not working. So, I came here to whine. I feel kind of guilty about whining when people like Sandee fight their battles with strength, courage ... and no whining. But sometimes I just can't help it. I'm sick of being sick. I'm sick of being tired. I'm sick of the aches and pains. Did I say I'm sick of being sick? It's not like I don't try to do things. I actually went out Monday, but it totally wore me out. And all we did was go to lunch. But Tuesday I felt better. I didn't even take a nap, and I helped Nick a little bit with dinner. Totallly wore me out again. Then the pain started. It wasn't too bad at first. I thought if I fell asleep fast I could sleep through it and be fine in the morning. But it didn't quite work out that way. The pain got worse and worse and worse. Now, here I am hoping it will go away, or at least ease up enough for me to get some sleep. I don't suppose writing about it is helping to get my mind off it though, is it? *s* Maybe it's time to try something different.

No comments: