Saturday, March 30, 2002

Do you ever see people on the street or in a parking lot or anyplace else and make up stories about them? Yesterday zack and I were waiting for our friend while he was in the convenience store buying gas, water, smokes, Mountain Dew, lottery ticket (all the essentials). We see this guy next to the Dumpster cleaning out his purple pickup truck. He had handful after handful of soda bottles, water bottles, papers, fast food bags. You name it. It was probably in there. So zack said he probably had a hot date ... his first ever. (You'd have to see the guy to realize zack was probably right about this guy never going on a date.) Then I said maybe he has to clean out the truck because he's taking his mother to church on Sunday. No sooner did I say that when zack saw the guy take two Bibles from the back and put them in the front seat.

I didn't promise an earth-shattering post. *s* I just wanted to share something I shared with zack because I haven't seen him in a long time and I really missed him.

No comments: