Monday, March 18, 2002

Here's my Monday Mission

1. As a child, did you ever wish you had a different name, maybe a name you wish your parents had chosen? To what would change it if you could? I had two. One was Wendy; the other was Amy. When I told my mom I wished my named was Amy, she said she chose names that would "grow with us." Now I guess I see what she meant. Imagine years from now when grandmothers are going to be named Britney, Tiffany and Heather. Anyway, I don't think I'd change my name even if I could.

2. What skill have you been wanting to learn but have just kept putting off? A lot of things that have to do with computers, php for example.

3. Are there there any regional foods you love but just can't get where you are living now? (burger chain, ice cream shop, etc. that was in your hometown but has no locations where you are today) Yes! Bison French Onion Chip Dip! It's sold only in Western New York and parts of Northwestern Pennsylvania. Also, beef on weck. There are things that are close here, but not close enough.

4. What recreational activity would you take up if you had the time and/or money? I really can't think of any.

5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? Has anybody ever found out? Without getting into the details of why this conversation started, I told my mother I was a virgin when I wasn't. I think she knew the truth all along. Since then, I don't think I told anyone until now that I lied to my mom. But at least one person knows the events leading up to the lie.

6. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon when you were growing up? Bugs Bunny. I still like Bugs and Tweety. Even thought they weren't cartoons, I also loved H.R. Puffnstuf, and even had the soundtrack album of the show. I liked the Bugaloos, too, and Land of the Lost. The Flintstones weren't on Saturday mornings, were they? Anyway, I think the Flinstones are great!

7. Let's say one of your relatives slipped you a $100 bill, to help you out for the month. Your significant other didn't see it, would you tell them or keep it to yourself? I'd tell him. I don't keep any secrets from Nick.

No comments: