Sunday, March 24, 2002

Eight From the Eighties...

1) You might as well face it, you're addicted to...
...the Internet, blogging and Nick

2) All I really need to do is find myself a brand new...
...diet, preferrably one that allows me to eat cheese, chocolate and Cheetos without gaining an ounce. If that's not possible, I could use a new 'puter.

3) Who's the wind beneath your wings?
Nick and my mom.

4) Who gives love a bad name?
I could make a list, but I have to start dinner in about 2 1/2 hours so I'm not even going to start. It wouldn't be fair to leave one of the losers out because of time constraints, would it?

5) Are you too shy?
Online - No. Out in the real world? You bet! I was even voted shyest girl in my high school class.

6) Do you work hard for the money?
No. But I used to work way too hard, so I guess it evens out. I expect to be working harder very soon, I hope.

7) There's something strange in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters. Seriously. We have ghosts here. They're nice though. The other strange stuff in the neighborhood could probably be handled by the police, but since we're moving I'm hoping it just stays relatively calm 'til we're outta here.

8)Why do I find it hard to write the next line?
Writer's block. Either that or I'm afraid to totally open up. I'm getting better at that, but I still have some issues.

No comments: