Friday, March 08, 2002

The Friday Five:

1. What makes you homesick? Thinking about my mom and the long talks we used to have. We still have long talks on the phone, but it's different in person.

2. Where is "home" for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad's house, particular state/city)? It was just about a year ago that I figured out "home" is where Nick is. I came here to visit for a week, but it only took a few hours before I realized this is where I belong.

3. What makes it home for you? People? Things?Nick

4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise? 3778 miles. Paris, France. When I was 12, my aunt took me on a tour of Europe.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? A little work then, if all the planets are aligned properly, Nick and I are reinstituting our "Sunday date." Keep your fingers crossed for us, ok? It's been a long time.

No comments: