Sunday, January 04, 2004

Book Reviews

My sister sent me these e-mails. The first one is from November. (I saved it because I can be anal sometimes and because sometimes I need a self-esteem boost so I re-read it.) The other came today.

"Tee!!! I got your sisters book! Took forever to get here but only two
hours for me to read it. I couldn't put it down. She has a different
writing style than most which I mean as a compliment! Instead of feeling
like you're reading a book you feel like someone is telling you a story.
Does that make sense? At one point I was tempted to read the last chapter
first because it was killing me not to know who did it!!!!!! And the guy's
ex-wife, one word, bitch!!

I won't give away anymore than that because I fully expect some on this
board will go get it and I don't want to ruin it for them! Tell your sister
it was excellent and ask her when the next one's coming out! Does she have
any plans yet? I'll buy it when it does, she's made a fan here!!!!!! "

"I've got 2 more book reviews for you ...

Cindy from Rome PA, the one that you autographed, loved it. She was
asking about Brafferd County to see if there really was one because she
lives in Bradford County.

Thelma loved it too. She said she really loves murder mysteries and reads a lot of them. She wants to know what happens with Joe's ex-wife and thinks that Joe should get full custody of Kathryn.

They both can't wait until the next one comes out. I wish that they
could send a message to your publisher."

All I can say is "Wow!" It still surprises me when I hear that people actually like Contempt of Court.

I wish they could send a message to my publisher, too. I need all the help I can get.


No comments: