Friday, January 16, 2004

Party!

Obviously, the advantages of attending a highly ranked party school are under rated. As proof of this I submit these graduates of St. Bonaventure University.

Pulitzer Prize winner Dan Barry, who was my editor when we both worked for the university's Convex magazine. Aside from his award-winning newspaper work, he is also an editor of A Nation Challenged: A Visual History of 9/11 and Its Aftermath.

Pro Basketball Hall of Famer Bob Lanier

Current Cleveland Cavaliers point guard JR Bremer

Award winning NBC News correspondent Victoria Corderi

Neil Cavuto of The Fox News Channel.

I'm sure there are more notable Bona grads, but these are the few that came to me right away. Proof, I say, that attending a party school isn't necessarily a bad thing.

No comments: