Friday, January 16, 2004

The Friday Five

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? I don't use signature lines in 2 of my 3 main emails. The one I do have is: A kind act, a kind deed. Kindness grows, plant the seed. http://theraokgroup.com

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? Yes. It was a line from "Philadelphia Freedom" by Elton John. "The less I say the more my work gets done." I used that because I was voted shyest girl in my class ... and because I loved Elton John.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? At one time I wanted SBU 82, but now I don't know what I want. I do think about it though ... just haven't come up with anything I like.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Yes. "Merry Christmas, Love T."

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? I don't want one. But if I had to pick one I'd say "-30-" ... For anyone who doesn't know, in the journalism world -30- means "The End."

No comments: