Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather:

1. never look healthy OR never feel healthy?
I'm all into appearances these days so I'll say never feel healthy. This could change tomorrow, though.
2. do a mini cheer whenever someone compliments you OR have to jump up and touch the door frame every time you go through a door?
I already do a mini cheer whenever someone compliments me, so I'll pick that.
3. as a man, have hair implants that are totally obvious OR a toupee that is a bad match to your remaining hair?
I'd take the implants, I think.
4. as a woman, be totally flat chested with saucer-sized nipples OR have huge breasts with no nipples?
Uh, LOL. I'll take choice number one. I was going to give an explanation as to why but I'd like to keep this blog PG-rated.

No comments: