Saturday, January 03, 2004

Unzipped

I am so lame sometimes. Am I the only person on the planet who has trouble closing Zip Lock bags? I swear that nine times out of ten I just can't do it. Lame, I'm tellin' ya. And it's not just Zip Lock bags. It's the resealable bags that cheese and some other foods come in now, too. Actually, I've pretty much given up on the cheese. I just cover the whole thing in plastic wrap and call it good. But not being able to reseal the bags isn't even the lamest part. The lamest part is that I keep trying, thinking that one of these days I'm going to do it. I stand there with the bag, trying and trying and trying to get it completely sealed. Just when I think I have it, I notice part of it didn't catch. I get depressed. I feel so inadequate. I call myself a lame loser. As if I don't have enough self-esteem problems.



No comments: