Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Wednesday Whatevers

1. Do you prefer today's world or would you prefer the more simplistic past? I like having things like cable TV and computers and DVDs, but sometimes I think about how much simpler life probably was in the 50s. I might not mind putting on a poodle skirt and hanging out at the malt shop with my friends.

2. What does Valentine's Day mean to you? I was trying to think of the best way to say this when I came across Susan's answer. Perfect! The main character in my novels doesn't like Valentine's Day either. I thought about stealing some of her lines & using them here but it might spoil it when/if people read book #3 in my series.

3. What types of books do you like best? Mine. lol Actually, I don't like to read mine. I get too nervous, wondering what other people are thinking when they're reading. Besides, by the time all the editing and proof reading process is finished, I'm sick of it. Anyway, my favorite authors are James Patterson and John Grisham.



No comments: