Friday, March 25, 2005

Scary

I tried really hard to keep my eyes opened after work last night so I could watch the rerun of my boyfriend's show. Thanks goodness his rerun was on to keep me awake. Then, at 1 a.m., as I was about to get toothpicks to prop my eyelids open, I'm all ready to see Dan but, nooooo. It was Joe Scarborough, who I do not like. But I didn't panic yet. I figured if I could manage to stay awake for another hour I could watch the rerun of the Special Edition of The Abram's Report. I knew Scarborough wouldn't keep me awake, so I switched to VH1 and watched "The 40 Least Metal Moments" or something like that. Some were funny. Some were weird. Some were stupid. But there was one that was downright scary and I hope I never have to see it again. It was Celine Dion singing AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long." Scary, I'm tellin' ya. Scary. And it was sick and wrong, too. Please Celine, for the love of God, do not attempt to sing that song again.

No comments: