Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Blog snobs

I've been reading a lot of posts from people disappointed with BlogExplosion because they're not satisfied with the quality of blogs they're visiting. The content's not scintillating enough. They don't like the extra stuff like weather and moon phases. The layout is too flashy. Whatever. In my opinion, a blog is a very personal thing. I mean, it's great to get comments and know people are reading and (I hope) liking what I write. Or maybe I've just given them something to think about. At any rate, this is my blog and I like it just the way it is. (For now. I haven't changed the layout in ages, so I'm due.) If you don't like it, don't come back. Simple, right? I hope you do like it and you will come back but, either way, I'll keep blogging just the way I have been since I started.

/rant

P.S. If you don't like it, I'm sorry I wasted that precious 30 seconds that BE forced you spend here.

No comments: