Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Is it Wednesday already?

From Cheddar X

Ten movies you'd watch over and over:
1.When Harry Met Sally ... 2.Caddyshack 3.All The President's Men 4.The Sound of Music 5.My Girl 6.Animal House 7.National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 8.Steel Magnolias 9.A Time to Kill 10.Miss Congeniality

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
I don't know if there are 9 people I enjoy the company of. Let me see. Steve, Joe, Nick, my Mom (most of the time), Adam, Alex, Aaryn, Marty, Sandy.

Eight things you're wearing:
Am I wearing 8 things? Pink flowered underwear, pink shorts, white T-shirt (still in my pjs. It's a lazy day.), glasses, purple nail polish on my toes, mascara (because I didn't wash it off before I went to bed), earrings (which I'm counting as 2).

Seven things on your mind:
1.GSG 2.Steve (and why he didn't e-mail me this morning) 3.The potential sweep by the Sox! 4.my book sales 5.how much stuff I have to do in the next couple of weeks 6.

Six objects you touch every day:
1.mouse 2.keyboard 3.glasses 4.water bottle 5.vitamins 6.microwave

Five things you do every day:
1.brush my teeth 2.take vitamins 3.walk 4.stuff on the computer 5.listen to the radio

Four bands (etc) that you couldn't live without:
1.Train 2.(not a band but) Elton John 3.Aerosmith 4.The Rolling Stones

Three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1.Accidentally in Love 2.Layla (now and always) 3.(don't hate me for this:)All I Want for Christmas is You

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1.Marty (one of my editors) and my Mom

One person who you love more than anyone in the world:
It's a tie: Adam, Alex, Aaryn

No comments: