Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I promise ...

I'll get back to blogging real soon. I've just been so busy that I don't even know how I'm managing to do everything I'm doing. Except for NaNoWriMo, though, things should be getting back to normal in the next couple of weeks. I hope so anyway.

Of all the appointments/meetings I had today, one stood out. I got to meet with GSG. *happy sigh* I still have no idea why he inspires me so much, but he does. Anyway, I learned that we're doing a speaking gig together next week. Yikes! I mean, it's cool, but I don't know if I can do it with him right there. Maybe I'll let him do most of the talking. He's way cuter than I am anyway, and it is a women's group we're speaking with, soooo ...

Oh my. I tried to sleep about an hour ago, but I'm still really wired from our meeting ... 9 hours ago. Would ya say I'm a mess when it comes to him? Yep. I would. But he's so cute and -- damn! -- that smile of his.

Well, I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a long day and I don't see any nap time penciled in. Naps are good, aren't they? I think I'll go try to take an 8-hour one right now.

No comments: