Friday, October 22, 2004

It's Friday!

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

Red sweater, tan shorts, leopard print bra

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?

Cheryl

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

Caeser chicken wrap from Arby's

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

Between 10 a.m. and noon or, as weird as this sound, between 1 and 3 a.m.

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

Aborigines net no excitement.

On a completely different note ...

I was watching the Sox/Yankess game the other night and realized that I saw one of the announcers (Tim McCarver) play baseball in person before any of the players on either team were born. *sigh* It's a good thing I wasn't in one of my I-Feel-Old moods. It could have been disaster. But, the emotions of the Red Sox seemed to carry over to me, and I felt good. Real good. I hate the Yankees. No logical reason. I just always have. I also hate any team from Texas. It's an irrational hatred, I know, but it just made me very happy that St. Louis beat Houston.

No comments: