Monday, October 25, 2004

Worth it so far

Mark McGrath introducing Train? I have only one word for that: Yummy!

Despite the appearances of Mark McGrath, Train and Elton John, I wasn't planning on watching the RMAs ... until the SNL Ashlee Simpson debacle, which I missed because I went to bed after Weekend Update. Now I'm curious about how they're going to play it.

Mark McGrath and Pat Monahan were just a bonus.

Back to the show ...

...Update:

Janet Jackson is gorgeous, but we all knew that, right?

Elton John is a timeless classic. But we all knew that, too, right?

TRAIN WON!

Ashlee Simpson is still a liar. She said she lost her voice 4 hours before the show because of a bad case of acid reflux. Huh? Um, didn't she say a couple of lines during the opening? Maybe they were taped, too, and she lip synched them? She would have been better to leave it at "We're all human" and not try to come up with some lame-ass excuse.

No comments: