Monday, September 26, 2005

Another Installment of Weird Dreams

An "ex" of mine, who had my car, picked me up from work. In my dream, the street, which IRL only has stop signs 'til the end of it, had four traffic lights instead of the stop signs. The "ex" drove through the first red light, which bothered me a little bit, but not too terribly bad because we could see that there were no other cars at the intersection. However, at the next two intersections, we couldn't see if there were other vehicles but he drove through the red lights anyway. I told him if he did that again, I was going to get out and walk home. He laughed, then did it again. I told him to stop the car so I could get out. He didn't, but I got out anyway and walked home. I assumed he and my car would be waiting for me there. They weren't. He didn't show up for two more days.

No comments: