Monday, September 12, 2005

Answered Prayers

Last night before I went to bed, I told myself I was going to start the 5-day St. Theresa Prayer this morning. One of the things with this prayer is, you're supposed to say it 5 days in a row, before 11 a.m. Well, it was 10:48 a.m. before I remembered I was going to do it. So, I quickly did, then apologized to St. Theresa for doing it so quickly.

Part two of this story has to do with my belief in angels and that certain numbers are signs from angels. The angel sign is "444." It means your angels are with you. At the moment you see 444, you're supposed to acknowledge the angels. Well, this part is going to make me seem pretty lame but, I can't figure out how to set the clock in my mom's car so it's 2 hours and 13 minutes fast, so I rarely look at it. But when I got back from taking my mom grocery shopping a little while ago, I looked at the clock and it read 4:44. I acknowledged my angels, thanked them for being there for me and asked if they'd put in a good word with St. Theresa for me.

Part three of the story is that when my mom and I got inside the house, the light on the answering machine was blinking. The message was from someone who, last week, in passing, said "Do you want to come and work for us?" He was offering me a job!

I don't want to jinx it and say what it is now because he still has to get approval from the board of directors during their meeting tomorrow night. But it's an awesome job and it'll be paying more than I made at my last job. Lots more. And it's something I can be really proud of, too. And, it involves writing! The only thing that would be better is if it was full-time and permanent. But, hey, as I said, it's awesome and I just know I'm going to love it. Now I just have to pray that the board of directors approves it.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Much good job juju headed yuor way. Hope it works out for you!

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

That's great! I hope it all works out for you!

...just-rambling... said...

Good luck to you! I've always found a lot of strange occurences of 333 in my life. Could that mean something like 444 does?