Thursday, September 08, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Jawahara tagged me, so here's go nothin' ...

5 years ago: I was working at my "dream job" but, sadly, it started turning into a nightmare and I became very disillusioned with the business.

5 songs I know all the words to: The Star-Spangled Banner, Born to Run, Dancing in the Dark, As Time Goes By, Good-bye Yellow Brick Road

5 Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, mixed nuts, guacamole and tortilla chips, cheese, potato chips

5 Things I'd do with $100 million dollars: give to all my favorite charities, pay off some debts, start college funds for my nephews, have some repairs done to my Mom's house, buy a house near Santa Barbara

5 places I would run away to: Africa, Nepal, Egypt, Italy, Ireland

5 things I would never wear: belly button ring, nose ring, tongue ring (or whatever they're called), anything yellow, thong underwear

5 favorite tv shows: Big Brother, Law & Order: SVU, Lost, CSI (the original), The Abrams Report

5 greatest joys: Adam, Alex, Aaryn, writing, theater (going to as well as participating in)

5 favorite toys: does my computer count?, Barbie dolls, Kasey the Kinderbot, the Mathematical Monkey, Slinky

5 people I'm tagging: ann marie, Sophie, Uncle Crappy, Erica, Deb

5 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...I know that one too :))

Thanks for tagging me. I put mine up this afternoon.

Margaret said...

Mine are up now also!

What's wrong with yellow?

Anne said...

Thanks for playing!

Nothing's wrong with yellow. In fact, yellow roses are one of my favorite flowers :) It's just that, with my complexion, if I wear yellow I look sick, like I'm jaundiced or something.

...just-rambling... said...

Uh oh...just realized you tagged me. I will try to get it up by tomorrow sometime.

Uncle Crappy said...

Crap. I didn't even see this until, appropriately, five days later. Answers are forthcoming...