Friday, August 13, 2004

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

Keith Olbermann. He doesn't take the news too seriously, unless it's a totally serious matter. Anyone who can see humor in the wacky world of news these days has to be on the top of my list of favorites. Jane Pauley used to be my favorite (until she retired) because she was a fresh, young face who came onto the national scene at about the same time I decided I wanted to go into journalism.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

A Life Choice frozen dinner (chicken something-or-other). A Lean Cuisine frozen dinner (beef something-or-other). Ground beef.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

Hollidaysburg, Paradise & Intercourse are already taken so I'll have to say Holliday Beach (because, of course it would have to be on the beach or it wouldn't be worth naming).

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?

Tourist Season by Carl Hiaasen. My editor loaned it to me a couple of days ago & even the back cover had me cracking up. "The second victim, the head of the city's chamber of commerce, was found dead with a toy rubber alligator lodged in his throat ..." I'd start it now but I'm reading another book that has me LOL'ing. "Lies & the Lying Liars Who Tell Them." Yeah, I'm a little late getting to it but I'm glad I waited for the paperback version, which has "more lies and new liars."

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Depends on if I'm looking at the front or back. Front: smile. Back: butt.

No comments: