Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wednesday Whatevers


1. In general, do you treat eating as a pleasure or a need?
Mostly I just eat when I'm hungry now, so I guess I treat it as a need.

2. What is your opinion on recent low carb craze?
Love it, love it, love it!!! I've been on Atkins for one year, as of today, and have lost 124 pounds. I feel so much healthier and have so much energy. Also, I haven't had one toothache since I started (and I used to go through a bottle of Ibuprofen every month -- at least! -- for toothaches). And I've only used antacid tablets twice in the last year. I used to go through them like candy.

3. Do you wake up when you have to, or do you stall / snooze for longer?
The weird thing is, when I don't set the alarm I get right out of bed when I wake up. If I set the alarm I always hit the snooze twice. I guess I don't like anyone/anything telling me when to get out of bed.





No comments: