Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wednesday Matinee

1. Samuel Jackson vs Denzel Washington: who wins?
This is a tough one because I've liked Denzel longer but, based on the Star Wars movies alone, I'd have to say Samuel L. Jackson. That's not even mentioning Pulp Fiction and A Time to Kill.

2. How many times have you seen your favorite movie?
Let's see. I'm thinking I bought it on video in 1995. Conservatively speaking, let's say I watch it once a month. That would be (hold on while I do the math ...) 108 times. I know it's more than that, though, because sometimes I watch it more than once a month. And what if I bought it before 1995? By the way it's When Harry Met Sally.

3. What current event or news would you like to see made into a movie?
I can't spell her name but I think Mohini Bhardwarj's story would make a good movie. Or maybe Misty May.

~Four Gallon Pop Upgrade Bonus~ What's your favorite movie drink?
Boring, but water.


No comments: