Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Are you ready to HUMP??? Are you sure? Let's do it!

In honor of August 4th in 1693 when Dom Perignon invented that great bubbly, champagne, let's take the letters of the word C-H-A-M-P-A-G-N-E to tell a little about yourself.

Caring
Happy
Artistic (at least I think so)
My mind is always working, thinking of some new project
Passionate
Argumentative (sometimes)
Generous
Nerdy
Erotic

Ok, now that you're all warmed up and on a humpin' roll, lets get right down to the humptiness of a dozen "I say _____, you think _____"!

01. pop :: goes the weasle
02. toast :: breakfast
03. glass :: window (my friend owns a window installation business)
04. holiday :: it's spelled wrong ;) (My last name is Holliday & I get "Holiday" a lot ... even on the spellchecker at work.)
05. bottle :: water
06. join :: clubs
07. barrel :: crude oil (I live in the "high grade oil metropolis of the world" so almost every day at work I have to write about the price per barrel of crude oil)
08. beach :: bum
09. paper :: towel
10. bottom ::top
11. love :: Great Smile Guy
12. wrap :: Subway's low-carb menu

No comments: