Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Daily Dirt

Birthdays...

1. When is your birthday?
September 13

2. If you change when your birthday was, would you?
Nope, I like my birthday.

3. What was your favorite birthday party you ever had?
The first one I spent in California, despite the fact that it was (obviously) two days after 9/11. We made it fun anyway.

4. Do you have any original birthday traditions?
Not really. I like to go out to dinner, but it doesn't always work out that way.

5. Do you do any of the unoriginal birthday tradions, such as adding an extra
candle for good luck, being the first to cut the cake, or smearing your name on
your cake and putting it on your nose?
Except making a wish when I blow out the candles, nope.

Pretty boring, huh? Anyone who wants to make it fun for me this year has 6 weeks to plan. Start now! ;)




No comments: