Thursday, August 05, 2004

Thinking Cap Thursday

  1. Jack -Chrissy - Janet
  2. :: the original Three's Company roommates

  3. Liberty  - Mercury  - Roosevelt
  4. :: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say dimes.

  5. Major - Minor - Little  
  6. :: leagues

  7. A Smoker - A Gambler - A Nun
  8. :: people with habits

  9. Porky - Spanky - Alfalfa
  10. :: Little Rascals characters

  11. Eddie Albert - Pat Buttram - Eva Gabor
  12. :: actors who knew "Greeeeeen Acres is the place to be ... Faaaaarm livin is the life for me. Land spreadin' out so far and wide. Keep Manhattan just give me that countryside. ... New York is where I'd rather stay. I get allergic smelling hay. I just adore a penthouse view. Darlin' I love ya but give me Park Avenue. ..." I could go on but it's already been quite a pathetic display.

  13. William Bonney - Jesse Woodson James - Edward Kelly
  14. :: OK. I know the first two are leaders of crime gangs, so I'm going to guess the third one is as well. So ... leaders of crime gangs. That's my final answer, Reege.

  15. Sabrina Duncan - Jill Monroe - Kelly Garrett
  16. :: The original Charlie's Angels

  17. French - Eskimo - Hershye's
  18. :: kisses

  19. Eunice Higgins - Nora Desmond - Mrs. Wiggins   
  20. :: This one gave me trouble. I kept thinking Gloria Swanson characters but then I thought "Who the heck knows more than one Gloria Swanson character?" Well, I don't anyway. But I knew Eunice Higgins sounded familiar so I was saying. Eunice. Eunice. Eunice. EUNICE!!! Characters Carol Burnett played.





No comments: