Thursday, August 05, 2004

Happy Thoughts

I just found this via Barry.

From Pretty Purple Princess:

Take The Challenge
I was reading in Ladies Home Journal (LHJ) about a Secret Society of Happy People. They have been issuing this challenge since 1999.... during the month of August, record happy moment each day. It can be something simple, something that makes you happy each day. I suggest you take the same challenge! I know I will be....

OK. Since I just found it today, I'll have to remember my happy thoughts for the last few days:

August 1: The sun was out for the first time in a couple of weeks. It was nice :)
August 2: Doing a good deed can make someone's day
August 3: I got to watch BB5. (Dumb, but it made me happy)
August 4: Laughter is the best medicine
Today: I got e-mails from both Steve and Nick. They both make me smile


No comments: