Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wednesday Matinee

My pulse rifle fires meme questions...

1. What's your favorite monster/creature movie?
Can Michael Myers be considered a creature? I think so because he never dies!!!! Halloween.

2. What movie always gives you a scare, no matter how often you've seen it?
Halloween and Wait Until Dark, an Audrey Hepburn movie from 1967. In the early 70s one of my junior high school English teachers told us it's one of the movies that makes him jump every time ... even though he knows the certain scene is coming, so I had to watch it. Has the same effect on me.

3. What movie has the best (or your favorite) stunts?
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Maybe they're not the best, but I love 'em.

~If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It Bonus~ Who would you rather be: the first person to get killed quick and easy, or the hero that saves everyone but dies in the end?
Gimme the screen time, baby! I'd rather save everyone, then die. Almost everyone who dies early goes on to an oblivious career ... with the notable exception of Kevin Bacon in one of the Friday the 13th movies. Can't remember which one, but I do remember he died pretty early in it ... and it pissed me off.


No comments: