Monday, August 23, 2004

TV Tuesday is back! Yay!

Week 20 - Back to school
It's that time of year again and everyone's heading back to school! So we'll talk back to school this week!!

1. What's your favorite show that deals with school in some way? (Facts of Life, A Different World, Saved by the Bell, Fame, etc..)
Comedy :: Welcome Back Kotter. Although it's not as funny as it used to be, it still makes me laugh sometimes.
Drama :: My So Called Life. I still can't believe it got cancelled!

2. Which TV school would you have attended if given a choice?
Walt Whitman High School. Bonus points to anyone who remembers what show it was on.*

3. What's your favorite back to school commercial?
I can't remember if it's for Office Depot or Staples or something else but ... It starts with the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and you see this man & woman dancing around and happy and shopping. Then they show the kids & a back-to-school sale sign.

~Bonus~ Reality check! What's your most memorable back to school moment?
Starting high school & being really nervous. It was a private school, so most of my friends weren't there because they were going to public school. Turned out fine, though. That's when I met my best friend ... who is still my best friend today.

*Room 222


No comments: