Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?

I can't think of anything off hand that my immediate family uses, but when I lived with Nick we used to use the word "hoochie" as a replacement for other words. Like ... Please hand me the hoochie (cooking utensil); Have you seen the hoochie? (remote control); I put the hoochie (cell phone) on the table.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

I don't have a wall calendar but I do have a desk calendar & the theme is new houses. It came from the aforementioned friend who doesn't wave to me because he doesn't recognize me since I lost all the weight. He owns a construction business.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.

My Mom. Steve. Does God count?

Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?

GSG. My name. Somewhere he could see it.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?

I hope this doesn't sound white trash. It was a single serving bottle of Pinot Grigio. Why get a glass dirty for one glass of wine, right?



No comments: