Sunday, August 01, 2004

Sunday Brunch


Amusement Parks

1. Which amusement park is your favorite?
Six Flags Magic Mountain ... because it's in California. Around here, I like Darien Lake.

2. Are you the kind of person who loves to go on most rides or just a select few?
I love rides, but they don't love me. I get motion sickness really bad so if there's one I'm sure is not going to make me sick I'll go on it. Last time I was on The Pirate, though, it didn't work.

3. What is the scariest ride you've ever been on?
When I was a little kid there was a really big ferris wheel that scared the crap outta me. Afterward, I threw up my candy apple. Nice image, huh? Sorry bout that.

4. Do you prefer rollercoasters, water rides or the kind that go round and round?
Water rides!!

5. What is the longest amount of time you would stand in line to get on a ride?
10 minutes. I'm not that into it.

No comments: