Thursday, September 16, 2004

3X Thursday

3x Thursday: 09/16/y2k+4: Crush

1.Do you remember your first crush? Who was it on? Did anything ever come of it? ::
Yes, I do. His name is Jeff. He was my first real kiss, but nothing else came of it. In fact, not long after the kiss he started dating a friend of mine.

2. What do you do when you like someone (or have a crush on them)? Do you say something, or do you just keep your mouth shut? ::
I flirt a little and let him take it from there if he wants to.

3. Do you have a crush on anybody now? If so, do they know about it? ::
Yes. Actually, I have crushes on two people. One knows about and he's known since it started ... 30 years ago. We joke about it sometimes and it's all good. I know nothing's going to happen that hasn't happened already and that's fine with me. We're such good friends now that anything else might mess it all up. The other guy? Well, I don't know if he knows. He's an idiot if he doesn't. I wrote 2 books about a newspaper reporter & a lawyer who are romantically involved. If that didn't give him a clue, I don't know what will. But my friends say he's not good enough for me anyway.

Bonus Question for Comments: What's your favorite sappy song? ::
Elton John's "Your Song" or "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"

No comments: