Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's not Thursday yet but ...

... if she can post it, I can do it.

Theater Thursday.

Do you remember your first time?

1. Do you remember the very first time you watched a movie on the big screen? Describe it. ::
I was 5. It was The Sound of Music, and I went with my Mom, my aunt and my sister. My sister (who was 3) was really sick but we went anyway because my aunt was home on leave from the Navy and wanted us to see it with her. I remember how soft the seats were, how huge the screen was and how much I wished I could sing. They could do it, why couldn't I? Despite my lack of vocal talent, I've loved that movie ever since. (Week 15 was about soundtracks and I said I'd blog more about the ones I had if I could remember. I remember two more! The Sound of Music and The Wizard of Oz.)

2. What was the last movie you saw on the big screen? ::
Collateral.

3. Did you ever like a movie so much that you paid to watch it more than once? If so, what movie?::
I can't even tell ya how many times I've seen A New Hope on the big screen. All right. I wasn't going to admit this but, what the heck? I saw Titanic twice. It was a really bad time in my life (don't ask) and I guess I really needed a sappy, tragic, poorly acted love story.

BONUS) How much does a movie ticket cost in your neck of the woods? ::
$7


No comments: