Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday Music Mambo

It's time to Mambo again!! Yay! The Moodylady has been thinking long and hard about the mambo this week. So hard, in fact that her brain nearly exploded. So this mambo has to be a bit easy, cos Moodylady has a headache now.

So to get warmed up...a little "I Say...You Think..." (Music style of course)

Heart: Anne & Nancy Wilson
Sting: Police
Safe: -ty Dance (Weird song)
Man: Piano Man (I love Billy Joel)
Fly: Pretty Fly for a White Guy
Real: Livin in the real world
Hard: rock
English: it's not music, but the only thing I can think of is muffin *shrug*


Now that we've warmed up it's time for the Mambo!

"The Last...."


Song you heard :: The theme from "Cheers" (I have the tv on)

CD you bought :: Counting Crows Films About Ghosts

Video you watched :: Something by Maroon 5, I'm sure

Concert you attended :: It was at the Erie County Fair but, for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the band. They were good, though.

Song that made you get up and dance :: Boogie Fever (in my nightgown, in the living room)

Song that really moved you emotionally :: As Time Goes By (I watched Casablanca earlier today)

Song that made you feel good :: Elton John's Your Song

Lyric you found profound :: My hopes are so high your kiss might kill me


No comments: