Tuesday, September 21, 2004

BB5

I really haven't posted that much about Big Brother 5 because I don't want to appear any geekier than I already do. But, because tonight is the finale, I should post my thoughts on it.

OK. Did Drew ever actually promise Diane he'd take her to the final 2, or did she just assume he would? I remember her saying stuff like "Me and you in the final two, baby" and him just saying "Uh huh."

I'm curious to see who Will and Marvin are going to vote for. Will has a little crush on Drew, but Diane was his best friend in the house. Marvin doesn't like either one of them, but he has a thing for Diane.

I really, really, really don't want Cowboy to win. He didn't do anything in the game. Of course, maybe that was his strategy. How he managed to avoid eviction is beyond me. Every week people said they needed to get Cowboy outta there. So, why didn't they? That's what ticks me off about this. Could the jury really be thinking that he managed to escape so he deserves to win? I hope not!

Drew has always been my second favorite, right behind Nakomis, so I hope he wins. I was having doubts about him and Diane but I think he finally saw the light. I hope that gets him enough votes.

All right. Enough of that. I need to go buy the DVD. Which DVD? Oh puh-leeeez! (see previous post)

No comments: