Thursday, September 16, 2004

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How are you today?

I'm fine, thank you. I'm always fine (or more than fine) on days Steve calls :)

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

CSI (the original), Law & Order SVU & That 70s Show

Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?

That's a tie. The Flood of '99 and the tornado, which I believe was in '99 as well. It was an F4. Another reporter & I were standing outside the building looking right up into the eye. A museum was destroyed & a few houses were damaged pretty badly. The flood was more devastating, however. I don't know what percentage of the city was damaged, but it was huge. Even my house had thousands of dollars worth of damage. Luckily, FEMA paid for repairs.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Wow. That's a tough one because there are 3 or 4 countries I've never been to but want to visit, but I'll say Ireland.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

An oversized T-shirt


No comments: