Monday, September 20, 2004

Sunday Brunch on Monday

Erica took over this meme. Cool. I was missing it.

School Supplies!
1) Do you prefer wide rule or college rule notebook paper? ::
College rule. I write a lot when I write on paper & I need all the space I can get.
2) What is your favorite writing instrument? ::
I recently bought a pen with an angel on top & gel stuff on the inside that lights up. It's so cool! I change my mind about my favorite writing instrument, though. Depends on my mood. Last week I bought some "squishy grip" mechanical pencils that I really like.
3) What is the one office or school supply that you can’t live without? ::
Post-it Notes! In fact, one of the characters in my new book (have I mentioned it'll be out in a few weeks?), who is loosely based on me, says she's addicted to Post-it Notes.
4) Staples or paper clips? ::
Paper clips. #1 They're easier. #2They're neater #3I'm accident prone and, well, it's best that I'm not around sharp things any more than necessary. However, I have been known to hurt myself on paper clips that I straighten out.
5) Describe the contents of the top of your desk ::
Home -- CDs (Clapton, Springsteen, Counting Crows, No Doubt, Train, Dashboard Confessional); pictures I'm planning on scanning & posting someday; a little Buddha; glass of water; bottle of lavender nail polish *shrug*; plain black mousepad; headache relief tablets; vitamins & Atkins supplements.
Work -- a pile of old newspapers; a calendar; phone. Um, I haven't been there in a while (I'm part-time) so I really don't remember. I think I'm blocking it out.

No comments: