Friday, September 10, 2004

Back from hiatus

You'd think I'd have something to say after 10 days, wouldn't you? Well, I actually do but I don't know where to start, so I'll start with this ...

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?

City of Angels, Animal House, Grease, Saturday Night Fever. There could be more but I can't think of any at the moment.

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?

Depends on how close it is to payday. It could be anywhere between $200 and loose change that I don't really count as long as I have enough for a couple of cans of soda at work.

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?

Men. I didn't really know why exactly until I started thinking of an answer for this question. I think it's because, for the most part, men don't care about delving really deep into my feelings. I'm really not into talking about my feelings. (That's what this blog is for.) Even those who do want to talk about feelings, for the most part, do it gradually, one or two questions at a time, and don't feel they have to get to the bottom of an issue in one sitting. I'm just not into all that emotional stuff. I'm much more comfortable writing about emotions than talking about them. Anyway, my best friend is a guy and one of the two other closest friends is a guy. Between the two guys, they know every single one of my secrets.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?

I stole a package of Oreo cookies (6 cookies) from a store. I got caught when I got home & was marched back to the store to return them & apologize. I can't think of anything else. I was a boring, good little girl for the most part.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?





My three-and-a-half year old nephew.

Most of what he does & says is "you had to be there" type stuff. But here's something that I hope translates well. To get him back in the house on nice, sunny days my sister would say "C'mere, I want to show you something." Well, he caught onto that and now when his little brother won't do what he wants he says "Show you something" and his brother comes running. I should really blog about all the funny stuff he does and says as soon as my sister tells me about it so I don't forget.

No comments: