Saturday, September 25, 2004

A little early but ...

Sunday Brunch

1) If you had a wedding, what flowers did you have at your wedding? :: white roses
2) What is your favorite flower? :: daisies
3) Do you have flowers as part of your landscaping outside or your interior decor? :: outside I have flowers (perrenials, so I really don't have to do anything with them); inside I don't because I always kill them *sigh*
4) If you went to your high school prom(s), what kind of flower did you wear in your corsage or boutonniere? :: I don't remember
5) Do you like to receive flowers as a gift or do you think it is a waste of money? :: I used to like them, but now I don't as much anymore. If I did get them, I'd prefer wildflowers as opposed to roses. Of course I'd graciously accept the roses ;)

No comments: