Sunday, September 19, 2004

I'm debating ...

... on whether I should watch the Bills game. I used to be a good fan. Never missed a game. Now? Well, I'm frustrated. How could they have possibly lost last week? At home? In the opening game? In the last seconds of the game? *sigh*

... whether I should take a nap or a walk

... whether I want to change my about me page. I have to change my age (44); add my favorite BB5 houseguest (Nakomis); favorite book (used to be "Gone With the Wind; now it's "To Kill a Mockingbird." Must be the lawyer thing.); favorite author (Carl Hiassen); and favorite tv show (CSI). I should also change my 100 Things About Me. 10 & 12 don't apply anymore. In 8 should change "was" to "am." Number 44 can now be changed to two novels. Well, one of these days -- if I ever stop being lazy -- I'll do it. OK. I'm not lazy. I just have too much to do and can't decide what to do first. So I blog & boggle. Makes sense, right?

... I really want to blog about all the crap that's on my mind right now. I should but I'm kind of chicken. I've already pretty much blogged about anything & everything. Pretty much. But there's one thing I need to say & I just can't seem to say it.

... whether I should write like a real person and stop using "&" instead of "and." It's weird, though, because sometimes I use it & (and) sometimes I don't.

... whether I should suck it up and make an appointment with the gynecologist tomorrow.

... whether I should stop boring you with this rambling.

/end ramble ... for now.

No comments: