Friday, September 17, 2004

Just when I was gonna ...

... post about how I miss Steve so much I can hardly stand it, I get an e-mail from him. Very surprising considering he's usually in bed by this time. But it sure made me happy! Until then I was just wasting time california bogglin' and listening to the rain. We're going to have flooding, I can tell. I went out & took some pictures about 5 hours ago and some places were already kind of flooded. It hasn't stopped raining since then.

Anyway, it's weird that I miss him so much sometimes. I mean, we just talked yesterday. Maybe it's just the weather that's making me sad. I like rain. It usually relaxes & inspires me. But all day for two days is a bit much. I need sun, too, ya know.

But I should be happy. My book is in the final stages before publication. I should be getting the cover art in a few weeks. Then it's off to the printer. Yay!

No comments: