Thursday, April 07, 2005

American Idol

I don't remember ever blogging about American Idol, but I have to say something. I can not stand Scott Savol!! Haven't liked him from Day One. Liked him even less after learning about the domestic violence rap. I didn't get to watch the show Tuesday because I was at work. So yesterday when I heard on morning radio that he didn't do very well, I was excited. Finally, I thought, he'll be outta there. Then, when the results show aired and he was in the bottom three I was even more excited. But ... but ... but ... Nikko got the boot instead. What is wrong with people? Get rid of Scott!!!

Well, as long as I'm here I might as well keep going about Idol. I like Bo. He'll probably win. But he's not my favorite. I did like Carrie but now I think she was overrated in the beginning. If I ever vote (I've only ever voted once for one person ... Fantasia the week after she was in the bottom three.) I'll vote for Constantine.

Anne ... out.

No comments: