Thursday, April 14, 2005

Guilty pleasure


I'm hesitant to admit this but, I have a confession to make. I'm not proud of this. In fact, I'm quite embarrassed but it's time to come clean. Well, almost time. First, I have to tell y'all that I'm totally aware of how bad this is. It's a Guilty pleasure with a capital G. It's Guilt of almost biblical proportions. Okay. I think I'm ready now. Here it is: I love The Simple Life. No, not the living without electricity, churning my own butter, baking my own bread simple life. It's not that innocent. I love the Paris Hilton/Nicole Richie television show, The Simple Life: Interns. I think Paris is adorable and funny. Nicole says at least one thing every week that cracks me up and has me literally laughing out loud. I won't give any examples, though, because I know their antics wouldn't translate well from television to blog.

There. I feel much better now. And who says confession's not good for the soul?

P.S. I just heard that Paris is dumping Nicole. *sigh*

No comments: