Saturday, April 23, 2005

Disturbing Search Results

There used to be a Web site where you could post your disturbing/weird search results. I don't know what happened to it. So, I'm going to have to post mine here. Actually, they're more weird than disturbing but give it time. I've gotten disturbing results before. I'm sure I will again. Anyway, without any further ado ... here they are:

Do you remember your first time?
Why yes. Yes, I do. Thanks for bringing up that memory. OK. OK. It wasn't all that bad. In fact, it was pretty good. I could have done without the next couple of years with that guy, though.

Frank Sinatra Aftershave.
Um, I really don't think Frank Sinatra has been wearing aftershave for quite some time.

The next two aren't weird or disturbing. Actually, because they came up consecutively, they made me smile. Why? On my search results page, I got to read Dan Abrams dating Anne Holliday. Yeah. In my dreams.

No comments: