Saturday, April 09, 2005

Michael Jackson Part II

Until a few days ago, I said I hadn't written about the whole Michael Jackson mess because I think it's sad on so many levels. However, I do have something to say now.

During the last couple of days, witnesses have said they saw Jackson fondling and having oral sex with young boys. So why the hell didn't they say something before now?!?!?!? I think they are just as guilty, if not more so, than Michael Jackson.

Why do I say if not more so? This is a bit of a stretch but, hear me out on this. Before I go on, let me say I have a zero tolerance policy on child abuse so I'm not making excuses for him. Anyway, I think it's quite clear that Michael Jackson is screwed up mentally. I believe that part of his problem is that he doesn't even know what love is. His parents never showed him. He never had a healthy relationship when he was a child. He was never loved the way a child should be. Obviously, he didn't have a normal childhood and wasn't able to grow into adulthood, and learn things, the way normal people are supposed to. I believe that ... God, this is hard to write because I know some people are going to think I'm nuts and they're going to misunderstand what I'm saying. I believe that Michael Jackson was showing these children he loved them in the only way he knew how. As sick, wrong and perverted as it is, that's what I believe. If I'm right, he needs a lot of therapy ... in a mental institution, not just a once-a-week visit from a doctor who goes to Neverland.

Back to the witnesses. What's their excuse for not reporting him to the police when they saw the alleged incidents? If they're testifying in court now, they knew it was wrong then. They need to be charged with something, too.

With all I just said about why I think Michael did what he allegedly did, I will also add that, had I seen him performing oral sex on a 7-year-old, I would have been on the phone with the police in a nano second. I can't understand why, if it's all true, the witnesses stayed silent for 12 years.

No comments: