Saturday, April 02, 2005

Weird Saturday morning dreams

I had a very weird dream this morning. I was walking along the street The Coach lives on. I heard someone walking behind me but didn't turn around to see who it was. After a minute or so, the person passed me. It was The Coach. The weird part wasn't that he didn't talk to me, or even acknowledge my presence. The weird part is that he was wearing lime green overalls and a navy blue T-shirt. Odd fashion choice for a conservative dresser, as he is.

This dream came a week after I had a weird dream involving The Best Friend. In that dream, he and I were having dinner and enjoying ourselves ... until his ex-girlfriend, who in non-dream-life doesn't even recognize him when she sees him, invited herself to join us. He started ignoring me and giving all his attention to her. Then, another of his ex-girlfriends joined us. I got insanely jealous and caused quite a scene, even as he was telling me I was being ridiculous and I had nothing to be jealous about. I woke up in the middle of my rampage so I really don't know how the situation would have resolved itself. The weird part about this didn't happen in the dream, though. The weird part is that I'm not one bit jealous when he talks about his wife, yet I'm insanely jealous about ex-girlfriends he doesn't even keep in touch with.

Now I'm anxious to see what next Saturday's dreams will be.

No comments: