Friday, April 08, 2005

Well, okay

Maybe I'm not as tired as I thought I was. I'm going to post after all.

Back in high school The Best Friend had a best guy friend, too. Then, they weren't. I didn't know what happened but I figured he'd tell me eventually. I didn't think "eventually" would be 27 years later, though. Ya think high school girls are the only ones who play games with people's heads? Nope. This one guy, who The Best Friend used to be friends with, decided they weren't going to be friends anymore and, if he wasn't going to be friends with The Best Friend, no one else should be either. That's the short version. Worked out for the best, though. Who wants to be friends with a backstabber? And, ya know, all that high school crap was just crap anyway. True friends will still be friends 27 years after high school.

No comments: